It is said it takes a village to raise a child. Well, it takes an entire school to educate and inspire a student to become a future leader. At James Madison Academic Campus, we strongly believe that PBIS should support both students and staff. To show our appreciation to our dedicated staff members, the Knight's Code Committee implemented an Employee of the Month program.
Every month, a staff member will be recognized based on not only being Respectful, Responsible and Safe, but also his or her impact on the school, excellence in and out the classroom, and a variety of other factors. Staff will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Motivation - having the ability to motivate and encourage students to advance past their expectations both academically and socially.
- Leadership - serving as a positive role model for students not only in the classroom, but throughout the community.
- Excellence - engaging instructional practices that consistently raise students to higher levels of academic achievement.
- Dedication - showing excellent attendance, punctuality and a desire to see students advance.
- Communication - communicating articulately to their classrooms, colleagues, and beyond.
This is our way of saying thank you and recognizing all your efforts. We would rather throw a ticker tape parade, but the cleanup would take time away from educating.
Click here to download a nomination form.
To view details on our elected Knights, select a link below.